The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services administers various state and federal regulatory programs concerning environmental and consumer protection issues. These include state mosquito control program coordination; agricultural pesticide registration, testing and regulation; pest control regulation; and feed, seed and fertilizer production inspection and testing.
The Division of Agricultural Environmental Services, through its four bureaus, ensures that: pesticides are properly registered and used in accordance with federal and state requirements; mosquito control programs are effectively conducted; and feed, seed and fertilizer products are safe and effective.
Please note these links will open the page in a new window.
Notice of Development of Rulemaking for 5E-14.151, F.A.C. (pdf) Removal and Relocation of Live Bees from Structures.
- Online Licensing Website. Check out the new licensing website! License Renewals and New License Applications can now be processed online. In addition, applicator's personal information can be updated at any time as well as CEUs can be uploaded by the applicator. At this time applications for new Private, Public and Commercial Restricted Use Pesticide licenses can be processed online. The Certificate Renewal web page will allow the following licenses to be renewed online: Private, Public and Commercial (PV, PB, CM) Restricted Use Pesticide, Dealer (DL) Restricted Use Pesticide, Certified Operator Certificate licensees (JF) and Special Identification Cardholders (JD) license. Click here to view the examination tutorial and see how to sign up for an exam voucher.
- Registration for use of the Electronic Fumigation Notification Website (Restricted to Licensed Fumigation Companies ONLY)
- Electronic Fumigation Notification Website Login (Authorized Users ONLY)
- Supplemental Registration Fee (pdf)
- Searches - CEU Class Search, Exam Score Search, Earned CEU Search, Applicator Search, Dealer Search, Pest Control Company Search
- Secure Login - Providers, Exam Administrators and FDACS registered users
- Published Memoranda
- Aerial Security
- Arbovirus - WNV/EEE
- BSE Information
- Florida Termite Help
- History of The Division
- Pesticide Certification and Licensing
For questions, concerns, complaints or compliments please email us at AESCares@FreshFromFlorida.com